HVAC Service Technician - $25-$35 Hr + Sales Commissions
Currently seeking an experienced HVAC Service Technician for a fast-paced Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing and Electrical Service Company located in Northern Virginia. Individual must have an approachable personality and motivational skills and possesses excellent skills in customer service for communicating with customers and co-workers.
Diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Complete all general HVAC in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Ask proper lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or underperforming systems.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Salary - $25-$35 Hr + Sales Commissions
Company offers great benefits
- Paid Vacation
- 3 Personal days
- Health Insurance coverage with company participation
- 401K plan offered after one year of employment
- Long Term (LTD) and Short Term (STD) disability
- Participation in Legal Shield
- Nexstar Member
- Year-end bonus
- Paid weekly
Equal Opportunity Employer
No recruiters or staffing Agencies.