Hiring experienced Plumbers - $30-$40/hr
We are currently seeking experienced plumbers for a fast-paced HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Service Company. The ideal candidate must have an approachable personality, be self-motivated, as well as have excellent communication and phone skills. Must work well within a team environment as well as independently.
Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success
- Licensed with knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop proven track record of soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing and repair.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
Salary commensurate with experience
Company offers great benefits:
- Paid Vacation
- 3 Personal days
- Health Insurance coverage with company participation
- 401K plan offered after one year of employment
- Long Term (LTD) and Short Term (STD) disability
- Participation in Legal Shield
- Nexstar Member
- Year-end bonus
- Paid weekly
Equal Opportunity Employer
No recruiters or staffing Agencies.